Most of you know that I am an iPod freak. I have many many accessories and have even framed my first iPod, whose name is One. Today, Three died peacefully. Needless to say I am very upset. To say I am devastated might be taking it a bit far but it is still a very sad occasion. I looked online and the average life expectancy of my iPod 80 gig classic is 12 to 18 months. He lasted 13-1/2. This wouldn't be so bad if I had a full-time job and money to go buy another one. My brother, Ryan, says he will buy me one today if want, but I hate to have him do that because money is tight for everyone right now. My other brother, Chris, says I need an iTouch because that does not have a spinning hard drive so it is a little more resistant to the wear and tear and frequent use.
I would like to wait a couple of days to see if he comes back but I don't know if I can go a couple of days without one. We will see what happens. At least I have my little shuffle that I use swimming to help fill the void.
Change....(a long one with tons of pictures)
12 years ago
2 comments:
Your so funny. I bough mine at best buy and I paid like $15 or so and I got a one year warranty so if anything happens no matter what they simply give me a new one.
Lol... I am soooo sorry for your loss. How are you holding up?
HOW are you doing in general Cammie? Just out of curiosity, are you still in the Relief Society Presidency in Winder?
Post a Comment