Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Now I am Bored...and trying to enjoy it.

I have met all of my commitments that I thought would be nearly impossible. I finished my math class with a B, barely, and I am so glad. I really wanted a B to improve my GPA and hopefully improve my score for school. It is over and such a relief. I had the Lord's help sooooo much. I couldn't believe how easy it was to sit down and spend 5-7 hours a day doing math and still spend time with my family in the evenings.

I also got my application in for radiation therapy school. Now all I have to do is wait for a letter to come, hopefully telling me that I get an interview. Last year the deadline was June 1 so I am glad the deadline is sooner, hopefully I won't have to wait forever.

Currently I am sitting in a hotel trying to find something entertaining on TV to watch (not having any luck) so I broke out my desktop computer for something to do. The internet signal is pretty weak so I don't know how much patience I have to deal with a slow connection.

I had an interview today for a mobile x-ray tech here in Forth Worth. I don't know how it went...hopefully I will find out tomorrow. I have been feeling very overwhelmed being completely out of my comfort zone and at this point, if I don't get the job I will be glad to go home immediately. I did find an apartment one or two minutes from work which I will move into if I get the job. It is not as nice as my condo was, but I spent 5 years fixing that up just how I liked it - and then we sold it. Ironic isn't it. (But the new house is good.) I feel pretty discouraged now but hopefully once I get out of limbo and get home, whether that is a new home here or back in Salt Lake, I will feel better.

2 comments:

teresa said...

Good luck Cammie Kate! Keep us updated on how everything works out! Love you!

Colleen said...

I wish you all the best Cammie! Love ya tons and for sure keep me updated!