I turned in my notice at work this week. I only have 12 days left...I feel kind of sad about it. I am really glad that I was able to come back to work in Salt Lake and that things didn't work out in Dallas back in February.
I still haven't found a place to live in Texas. I don't want to rent something on-line and then have it be a dive when I get there. Hopefully I can find a place and move in within a day or two of getting there. I am debating getting a 2 bdrm or a place of my own. I don't know if I will be able to find a good roommate down there as there aren't as many LDS girls to choose from but maybe I will get lucky. I still need to call the ward as they haven't answered my emails to see if they have people needing roommates.
The house we have been working on looks great! Unfortunately we don't think we will be able to sell it so Christ is going to get a couple of roommates and stay awhile. I wish I could live here and go to school but that is not too be. I will have to post pictures of the house when I get them on my computer.
Change....(a long one with tons of pictures)
12 years ago
1 comment:
lets get together before you leave we can go to dinner or something
Post a Comment