No pics, no long post. But an update: I am moving to Houston Texas in about six to eight weeks. I got accepted to school, one of the best cancer centers in the world. I was freaking out at first but now I am trying to do what I can and leave the rest up to the Lord since I feel he wants me in Texas.
Christopher and I have been working maddeningly on the house, getting ready to put it up for sell. I will post pictures when it is done. We want to use blogs, Facebook, signs, word of mouth, anything to get it sold, except use a realtor becuase they cost so much. It is looking so great!!!! Better than I would have expected 2-1/2 months ago when we started.
I have been working like a fool at St. Mark's Hospital. I am working full time+. I was even made employee of the month 10 days ago. It was pretty cool. Unfortunately, between work, the house and all the paperwork for school it doesn't leave much time for friends, playing, hanging out, etc. I hope to see everyone before I leave though, but if not, I will have to keep you updated on my in my blog. Hopefully when I am not pulled in so many different directions I will have time to post all of the happenings in Houston. At least, I will make a greater effort to be diligent in my blogging.
Change....(a long one with tons of pictures)
12 years ago
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!
School is so important and it sounds like you will get to do what you love.
so good to hear from you Cammie Kate! That is awesome about employee of the month! CONGRATS!! I hope to see you before you leave so keep me updated before you go! I moved closer to you!! Check out my blog :)
Wow- you have been a busy employee of the month! Glad to hear everything is working out. Good luck selling your house- we have gotten calls on ours by putting it on Craig's list. . .
Good luck to you! Houston sounds really exciting! Love you!
teresa
Congrats on getting accepted into school! That is so great. Good luck with school. I'll be excited to hear how things are going!
Post a Comment