Hey Everyone!
I am finally adding another post. I am still trying to figure out how this website works. I haven't started working at the new ortho clinic yet. I have been doing some as needed work at St. Marks Hospital, Orthopaedic Specialty Group, and Property Management Systems. It has been kind of fun to have so much variety. I have also been meeting new people and taking on challenges and doing well.
I recently decided to start making bread rather than buying it. It has been wonderful! I have been grinding my own wheat and trying several different recipes and types of wheat. I have finally found a recipe and wheat combo that my whole family likes and is also good for you. It was exciting on conference weekend Saturday to go buy 300 pounds of groats (the grain that turns into oatmeal) and 600 pounds of the wheat that we are making bread with. We also bought a case of honey. Supposedly, it is enough for 3 people for a year, the wheat I mean. I love baking and I am having a lot of fun now that I know how to do it. For years I was doing it wrong but I finally read a recipe book - what a concept!
I do need to add pictures, especially of my new car. It is cheap but cute, fun to drive, good gas mileage, etc. It is a Hyundai Accent, shiny dark blue with black interior. I have had it for about six weeks now and really love it. When I get some extra money I want to get the windows tinted and possibly add cruise control. It is a very basic model but it has my two criteria, air conditioning and an iPod jack. I drove a lot of cars and didn't feel good about any of them and had given up on buying a car until I got a flyer in the mail about Hyundai's being on sale. I test drove it and it just felt like a really good choice. I didn't buy it for three days, not wanting to impulse buy. The warranties are exceptional and with roadside assistance for five years I feel confident taking it to Texas.
I start a math class next week. It is an internet class through a community college in Texas. It runs October through February. I am nervous about it but hopefully it will be okay. It is three credits rather than four and it is going to be better than the summer class because it won't be so fast.
Don't know what else to say...
Change....(a long one with tons of pictures)
12 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Cammie
I have been making my own bread lately too. However, I don't grind my own wheat because I absolutely hate wheat bread. I know, I am not a good mormon if I don't grind my own but it still tastes so much better. Good Luck.
Yay! You're in the blogging world! It's so fun you will love it! Your new car is way cute, that was smart not to buy it on an impulse. I did that once and paid for it in a major way!
Are you still living in the same condo? When will you leave for Texas?
Post a Comment